Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stink strikes again. Thank goodness for Albert's

It must be Thursday. I mentioned in a previous post about the stink on St. Clair Av W. Well sure enough as I rode to work this AM, the whiff was in the air.

What I didn't mention last time is that there is relief from the stink in the form of the delicious smells wafting from Albert's Real Jamaica Foods on St.Clair @ Vaughan Rd.

Albert's has been serving up West Indian delights in this location for well over 10 years, and more recently has been soothing my nostrils with wonderful smells of soup, curried chicken, roti and patties. Even at 7:30am in 30 degree heat I want to eat it all up. Unfortunately I'm always in too much of a hurry for a pit stop - and the doors don't open until 11am.

I think I'll pop in for bite this weekend and say thanks for saving my nose once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment