Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Neanderthals roam the earth

If you believe that Neanderthals are extinct, let me assure you that they're not. In fact they're alive and roaming around right here in this city.

They're tricky to spot because they look and dress like modern man, but just one cat call from their mouths is a sure sign that their brains haven't yet evolved.

I'm sure any woman who, while going about her own business and has experienced this unwanted attention, like I was on my cycle to work this morning, would attest to it. I thought this lame behaviour died off at least a decade ago, but sadly, no.

So in reaction to this I take the high road and ignore it. But what I'm thinking is - Dude. Seriously? This is 2010, catch up already. Go educate yourself or something. I should hand out books to these poor souls and explain in language they might understand. "Book. Read. Learn you. Good." But that would take too much of my time.

What might be even more effective is to simply throw books at their heads. Maybe that would knock some sense into them.

1 comment: