Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Party!!


Three birthday parties in 3 consecutive weekends and another coming up in two weeks plus the family get together for me & C next weekend. That's a lot of birthday cake!!

C & I spent a good several moments trying to remember what we did for our birthdays last year. We managed to come up with dinner at Marcello's, which I think is right. 

I can remember the details of Lauren's last 4 birthday celebrations, but it's getting more difficult to remember my own. All I ever want these days is a good meal and birthday cake to make it a good day. Anything else is bonus. 

The birthday giddy rush I get now is for the girls, and planning parties a week apart for the two of them will be something I'll look forward to every year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment