Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Home alone

Claire and I are at home alone all day today for the third time ever.

Seems strange seeing as she's been around for nearly 5 months, but there have been a lot of routine changes in that time.

When I started my leave at the end of January C was already on a contract working from his home office. When my mom came to help with baby's arrival, there were 3 of us home all day. That help turned into a 3 week stay. When Claire arrived my mom went home but there were still 3 of us at home. When Lauren went down to part time day care in April, there were 4 of us here - and 3 of us trying our best to stay out of C's way while he tried to work.

Last Tuesday Lauren started back at day care full time, and C started working on site again as of yesterday.

So here we are, Claire and I home alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment