Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Clothes pegs

This is silly, but it seems I bought some inferior clothes pegs.

I bought them last year and noticed then that they would fall apart easily, but I didn't have time to get a new bunch.

I don't ever spend time thinking about clothes pegs until this weekend when I was catching up on  several loads of laundy and putting the wet clothes out on the line. I think about half of the 50 that were in the the package have come apart, so I don't have enough pegs to put up a full load.

Zut alors.

Actually, I did at one point think about pegs because I remember I specifically bought the wood variety thinking they were more durable than plastic. I grew up without a dryer in the house so I've hung up my fair share of clothing on a line and the wood never failed. Maybe I bought a bum batch? Who knows.

Anyway, I'll go with plastic when I go out for a new pack and I'll see how long those last.

No comments:

Post a Comment