Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

Out damn teeth!

Claire has been teething for months now and has nothing to show for it except a mouth full of drool.

It's like Niagara Falls gushing from between her gums. Ok, not quite Niagara Falls, but definitely a remarkable amount of dribble that soaks through her shirts in minutes even when she's wearing a bib.

Her mood hasn't been so bad, but I've noticed that she has been restless for the last two days. She had her thumb shoved down the side of her mouth and today I offered her my finger to chomp on which she gladly obliged.

I've been saying "any day now" since May but I really do think we're getting close to a breakthrough. In fact I think I felt a bit of something sharp earlier this evening. I couldn't pry her mouth open long enough to get a peak, but I'll get a better look tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment