Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Road etiquette

Witnessed another example of poor road etiquette today on the ride home from work.

There was a line of cars waiting for the light to change at a busy intersection. A jeep was trying to creep up ahead into the right lane by bumping up onto the sidewalk. The jeep couldn't get ahead due to an electrical pole on the sidewalk and I couldn't get past the jeep because it was now taking up room on the road and the sidewalk.

When the light changed I managed to get ahead and cross the intersection. The jeep drives along side me and then passes me and then cuts me off by taking a sharp right turn into a parking lot. No signaling whatsoever and I slammed the brakes hard enough for passers by to notice.

Watch out jeep. You're an accident waiting to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment