Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Library woes

More trouble with the library. First I tried logging in to my account and got bounced to a "page not found" 3 times - I should tell tech support about that. When I did get into my account saw that I have a $3 fine - will I never learn to check due dates on time? And then when I tried to renew some of the books on the list I got a message telling me that there is a problem with my account and I need to contact the library by phone or email. And I couldn't renew the books so the fine will be more by the time I get this resolved.

Zut alors!

Yikes! Am I in trouble? It's like being in elementary school when you get a test or essay back with a note at the top where the teacher has written "See me" in red marker. Never a good sign, and I always got a sinking feeling in my gut when I read those notes. It's never a good sign when you have to talk to someone in person to resolve an issue, but I have to say that I'm slightly intrigued. What could the issue be? It's the library after all. Maybe my card expired, or maybe my card has been compromised in some way. Library card identity fraud? Interesting...

I have no idea, but I just hope that whatever it is, it's not going to cost me more money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment