Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mommy I'm hungry

Did I mention that I was woken up at 4am on Saturday by the repeated cry of "Mommy I'm hungry, Mommy I'm hungry, Mommy I'm hungry!!"?

I tried to ignore it, I really did, but after about 5 minutes I felt bad for the starving girl. So I unpeeled myself from bed, trudged down the hall, scooped her from her bed and made our way down to the kitchen. I fixed a bowl of cereal and plopped her in her chair while I plopped down on the couch. I think she asked for a refill twice before she was done. I'm not sure as I went back to snooze on the couch between refills, but I do remember telling her that she was going right back to sleep, which she agreed to, and did.

I was hoping she'd sleep to at least 8am or beyond, but she was rearing to go at 7am. No wonder I felt out of it all weekend. I don't think I recovered from that 4am snack attack.

Anyway, the weekend was a good one non the less. Party in the park on Saturday followed by a mellow day at home today.

Lets hope for a more restful week. I sure could use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment