Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

Feng Shui

I was sitting on my comfortable couch in the living room watching The Marilyn Denis Show today and learned that having a couch up against a window is bad feng shui. Something about energy being sucked out of the person sitting on said couch and floating away.

Zut alors!

Because guess where my couch is? Yes, in front of the living room window.

Unfortunately there really is no other place to put it. Options are limited in a 10'x10' area, and the only other wall that's big enough to accommodate the couch has the TV mounted to it. That would make for really awkward TV watching and a kink in the neck.

I wonder if I can counter the effect of my family and friends' energy flying away by adding other positive feng shui elements to the room, like plants, or bowl of fruit, or something.

Need to do some research on that...

1 comment: