Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

Putty in his hands

Lauren is begging for hairy putty. How much do I use and how does it work???

This is the text I received one morning earlier this week. I was already sitting at my desk at work as I usually am by the time C gets the girls ready for school and daycare, so he was really on his own for this one.

Hair styling is not his forte, but I give C an A+ for giving it his best effort every day. He shaves his own hair to the scalp every week like clockwork, which then requires zero maintenance, so he really has no frame of reference for how to deal with Lauren's wild locks.

For the most part he does a good job. It's no easy feat even for me. I condition Lauren's hair with a thick all natural product, but it doesn't always work to tame the frizz. And with the temperature rising and rain in the forecast this Spring, there's a whole lot of frizz going on. Last weekend I bought hair putty hoping it would help. So far so good, but it leaves the hair thick and stiff after a few days of use.

We'll see how it goes in the next little while before deciding if we need to try a different product.





No comments:

Post a Comment