Search This Blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Snow leopard on the prowl

Well it's about time.

It's been a month since we received the OS X upgrade and additional memory in the mail and I finally managed to sit down to complete the upgrade this evening. Yay.

I'm embarrassed that it took so long to get  it done, but am positively delighted that it worked without a hitch. I was bracing myself for something to go wrong and expected to be heading off to the computer store tomorrow for help. Not necessary as it turns out. The system is running fine, C managed to upgrade itunes and transfer music to his iphone and I got my Kobo reader up and running.

I haven't gone through all my applications, but I can look into that another day.

Phew, now I can scratch that off the "to do" list. Next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment