Search This Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2011

First dentist appointment

Lauren had her first ever dentist appointment today. I couldn't have imagined it to go any better. I'm so proud. She was brave and let the dentist count her teeth (20!), then brush them, then swabbed them with a floride wash.

Her teeth are great, which is good news, and they're well spaced with plenty of room for when her adult teeth come in. Just a little plaque on the back teeth so we'll have to take special care to get the brush back there.


C and I had appointments too, so Lauren and I observed as C got his teeth cleaned so she could see what to expect before she took the chair. I hope her good mood continues for future appointments. Trips to the dentist could actually be a pleasant family day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment