Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Eaves continued

I spoke to Pierce from Tip Top Trough yesterday to get a quote for the repairs that have to be done. Nice guy and he seems honest so I haven't bothered to get other quotes. I did read a bunch of reviews about the company beforehand and they were all positive, so why not?

Now that we're well into rain season, I just want to get the work done asap, so no need to shop around.

Weather permitting they should be coming by end of next week to get the job done. It's nice to get another project crossed off the list. It's also nice to ge this done before the neighbours start to complain about all the water that gushes over the side of our house during a big rain. I don't ever want to be responsible for someone elses basement flood.

No comments:

Post a Comment