Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It all add$ up

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how I spent $76 at Walmart (of all places) last night and still managed not to buy the one item we really went there for, which was a winter coat for Lauren.

Zut alors!

I was puzzled when the cashier rung up the total and C must have been too because he asked me about it as we walked away with our stuff. I stared at the receipt for a good minute doing the mental math. Yep. It all added up.

I think it was the grocery items that did it, plus the halloween candy, plus the umbrella, plus all those pairs of socks that I didn't realize were too big until I unwrapped them when we got home. Zut! Zut! Zut!

Lesson learned: if a store doesn't have what you're looking for, turn around and walk right out!

No comments:

Post a Comment