Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm not lovin' it

I've been trying to avoid McDonald's like I've been trying to avoid the ice cream truck, and was doing a great job until two weeks ago. In the past two weeks we've been three time. THREE TIMES!! Not good.

Twice was during a road trip, and then again tonight while we were out shopping. It was right there inside the store so there was no other option for food. That's the thing about McDonald's - even when you'd prefer to eat elsewhere, it's there when you're desperate to feed your child.
'
Lauren has already learned that they serve her beloved chicken nuggets, but I don't think she associates the chicken nuggets with the golden arches. Considering we walk by the arches every day on our walk home from daycare, I think I just won't tell her. Until next year. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment