Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sweet dreams

10 hours straight! Last night was the best sleep in 8 months. For all of us.

Lauren was in bed just before 9pm which was around the time that Claire fell asleep in my arms. I let Claire snooze for a while longer until I could tell that Lauren was sleeping before putting Claire in her crib. And that was it. They both slept in their own beds until 7am! Actually Claire woke at 7 and Lauren was out until 7:30. 

Sleep training began for Claire in mid September when we finally moved her crib to Lauren's room. It took about a week to get her to settle, and now for the most part she goes down fairly easy. She can typically sleep for about 7 hours before she's up crying at which point I get up and snuggle into bed with me and C for the last 2 or 3 hours before we get up.

I was wondering when she would stretch out the night sleep to 10 hours, and last night was it. I doubt we'll be so lucky tonight, but I'm happy that it's started!

No comments:

Post a Comment