Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More Torono FUN

Time again to set the alarm for early morning dance registration at the local community centre this coming Saturday.

Tiny Tot Jazz back in the Fall was a great success and Lauren is ready for another class. She skipped the winter session because I figured getting into the swing of me going back to work and picking up from daycare would be enough of a juggle during the week. On cold winter weekdays we all just want to get home, and the weekends commitment free.

Spring is near and it's time to dance! This time around Lauren has requested ballet. Now that she's 5 she'll be with the 5-7 year group which will likely mean a class that's a little more focused. The Tiny Tot group was fun, but the 3 and some of the younger 4 year olds in the class tended to run amok.
Getting a spot in the class may be tough. Ballet is already a popular class and there are very few classes to choose from. The best available for us is Saturday morning at 10:15am which I'm sure is prime time for every other family as well.

Ah well, the best I can do is be in the ready with mouse and phone in hand.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. 7:08am: Registered and paid for! And I think I managed to get the first spot in the class.

    ReplyDelete