Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

Five

Well husband of mine. I blinked and we've reached another milestone.

Maybe not as impressive a number as lucky 13, but 5 years married is definitely worth acknowledging. And we've come a long way baby.

We've gained some new skills - in work and play; we're approaching the light at the end of the home reno tunnel - sort of; we've got a healthy & happy little girl - absolutely; and we're fortunate to be welcoming a new addition in a few months - hooray!

This calls for a celebration. The reservations are made, the babysitter is ready and the bags are almost packed. Date weekend here we come!

Thanks again for a grand ol' time. The future, as always, looks bright.

xox

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I just passed 6 years in July. Time goes fast.

    And I *thought* that a new addition was on the way from one of your earlier posts. I know you didn't quite get my question, but I didn't want to say "hey, are you expecting" in a public forum, if you weren't or were being quiet about it. So, I shall offer congratulations to you and your family today!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I did understand your previous question - I was just being coy ;)

    ReplyDelete