Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Night 4

Night 4 is done and I'm tired. Thank goodness it's Friday. I'll spend another few hours painting tonight then I'm taking the weekend off. I figure that way I'll have more energy going into Monday.

I made good progress though. Last night I put a first coat on the north and west walls and a rough coat around the window frame in the dining room. I didn't bother patching up the other walls. I figure I'll do that tonight or just do all of the second coats next week.

So I'm thinking that the colour is a tinge on the yellow side, but it's bright and cheerful, and a definite improvement overall. Looks like butter colour, which I suppose is fitting for a kitchen. I think it will look great in the dining and living rooms as well. With new wood floors it will all look fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment